Treatment varies by individual, and a typical treatment course consists of 20-30 sessions over a 4-6 week period. There are 5 treatments per week with each session lasting 30-40 minutes.
- Non-systemicNothing enters the bloodstream
- Non-sedatingPatient remains awake and alert during treatment and can resume usual routine, including driving
- Non-invasiveNothing is inserted or implanted into the body
- Non-DrugNo drug related side effects such as weight gain, drowsiness, nausea, insomnia, gastrointestinal distress and decreased libido
- FDA Cleared & Proven2 out of every 3 patients had a reduction in depression scores after a 4-week treatment period
Refer a Patient
Is TMS Therapy effective?
TMS is clinically proven to improve symptoms of depression in patients that did not respond to prior antidepressant treatment.
What is TMS?
Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation uses short pulses of magnetic fields in a psychiatrist’s office while patients are awake and alert.
Is TMS therapy safe?
Clinical trials have proven the safety of TMS Therapy in treating patients who’ve had an inadequate response to prior antidepressant medications.